For those who interviewed at Nova in January...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kangu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any of you received any sort of update yet? It's been a little over two weeks since my interview, and they told me to expect a call/update "in about 2 weeks".

I've been hovering over my phone constantly hoping for them to call. I tried calling the admissions office but they tell me that "there is no decision yet".

Members don't see this ad.

Those who were accepted Dec 1st had until Jan 1st to submit their deposits. I was accepted Jan 3rd and our deposits are due Feb 3rd (this Friday). So you probably will hear back next week.

Those who were accepted Dec 1st had until Jan 1st to submit their deposits. I was accepted Jan 3rd and our deposits are due Feb 3rd (this Friday). So you probably will hear back next week.

Sweet, thanks! Did you keep in touch with Dr. Lippman? I really love the campus and want to go there.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I kept in touch with him. I sent him an email the week after the interview thanking him. He actually responded, which was nice. He called me personally to notify me of my acceptance.

Yeah I kept in touch with him. I sent him an email the week after the interview thanking him. He actually responded, which was nice. He called me personally to notify me of my acceptance.

Darn, I didn't get a response from him =/ Nor did I get a response from my interviewer =[