for those who know something about the master program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mag master

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am trying to decide which master program (offered in Finch, BU, MCP, GT) to go into, and wonder have anyone graduated, currently in the program or heard something about them, may share your experience and input about them. Any information is highly appreciated and thanks a bunch! :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard that the one at Finch is good program. While I can not confirm this, I heard that if you maintain a certain GPA, you'll likely be accepted there the following year. As for MCP... I've heard mixed reactions. I personally think it's slightly shady since you'll be learning material beamed in over satelite (or something)from a different location than where the med students are. However you'd still be paying the same price to go there (I think) nor would you have a better shot of getting in there the following year. I heard of one person who actually hated MCP's post-bac program and transfered to Finch's post-bac and now loves it.

I actually heard that the MCP one is the best of the three. They are all so friggin expensive that who knows if they are worth it.