For those who live in Baltimore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Salma123

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you think of nice safe place near Franklin Square hospital. I have never been to Baltimore except for the interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Can you think of nice safe place near Franklin Square hospital. I have never been to Baltimore except for the interview.

Virginia :D

Before others make snarky comments about Baltimore - Franklin Square isn't even in the city, it's in the county and a safe area of the county. You can pretty much live anywhere close to the hospital including the surrounding suburbs of Nottingham, White Marsh, and Perry Hall and live a perfectly safe suburban existence.

Before others make snarky comments about Baltimore - Franklin Square isn't even in the city, it's in the county and a safe area of the county. You can pretty much live anywhere close to the hospital including the surrounding suburbs of Nottingham, White Marsh, and Perry Hall and live a perfectly safe suburban existence.

As someone from baltimore county, I would have to agree. Outside the beltway is the way to go.

As someone from baltimore county, I would have to agree. Outside the beltway is the way to go.

Yup I grew up in Baltimore County - my parents walk their dogs and leave the house alone and don't even lock their doors. But I've liked living inside the beltway too mostly because you need a car in the burbs badly and it's nice to be a city resident and be able to walk to bars and not have to pick out someone to drive and not drink.