For those who submitted secondaries late october/early november

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ndychase

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought we should start a thread for those who submitted secondaries a little late. This way we can sorta track where our applications are.... I submitted all my applications between October 30th and November 4th. No news from any schools yet...

How about you?

Members don't see this ad.

Submitted most of my secondaries mid to late September (AMCAS verified 8/23). Sent a couple in in late October/November. I still have a few left, a couple i might not send in (Creighton! Damn you for adding that ridiculous question!) Most of my dragging has been due to a lack of funds, which is very frustrating. I've gotten two post-secondary rejections so far (GW and MCW), but no news otherwise. It's gonna be a long winter, I think.

I still haven't submitted to half of my schools :( But, I got an interview at Rush University--it only took 3 weeks after I was complete.

I still have two more secondaries to submit. Heard back from Pitt for secondary submitted in late October, interview scheduled for next year.