For those who's flying to Nova for interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JcRoughriders

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where are you guys buying your tickets from and how much? I found some packages on hotwire for hotel+flight for about 220 but I'm not sure if it's a good deal. Also are you guys renting a car?

Members don't see this ad.

Where are you guys buying your tickets from and how much? I found some packages on hotwire for hotel+flight for about 220 but I'm not sure if it's a good deal. Also are you guys renting a car?

I'm probably gonna hold off and call their office and see if they have any recommendations about what students normally do. I'm in Alabama and it's still an 11 hour drive for me, so I've been tossing this idea around too. What day is your interview?

the confirmation email includes a website with a list of hotels where nsu interview students can get discounted rate... but they're still 50+... so with ticket it's still 200+ so i dont know

Members don't see this ad :)
the confirmation email includes a website with a list of hotels where nsu interview students can get discounted rate... but they're still 50+... so with ticket it's still 200+ so i dont know

Ah, gotcha. I just set mine up today, so I'm still waiting on the email.

i bought tickets on delta. I think they were like $150 with tax and all. and if you go to priceline.com i got a hotel for $65 a night and its a 4 star hotel that usually is $150 a night. So gonna make a little trip out of this :) oh and i rented a car for $14 a day also on priceline.com

i bought tickets on delta. I think they were like $150 with tax and all. and if you go to priceline.com i got a hotel for $65 a night and its a 4 star hotel that usually is $150 a night. So gonna make a little trip out of this :) oh and i rented a car for $14 a day also on priceline.com

where are you flying from? I'm flying from cali and my plane tickets came out around $320 after tax. ):

that sounds like a REALLY good deal T for Teeth. How did you get $14 rental?! Did you name your own price?

that sounds like a REALLY good deal T for Teeth. How did you get $14 rental?! Did you name your own price?
Jc, yes i did name my own price on priceline.com. Its kinda like you bid a price and see if it get accepted. I bid 12 at first but it was too low lol then i bid 14 and it got accepted :)

My interview is on 9/14, so i guess no free wifi for me lol, thanks anyways though. When is yours? :)

No idea, hopefully soon. They emailed me to do the supplemental app and pay on friday and I did it the same day. I just came across thread to see if people posted their interview dates to get an idea of a time frame I will have to wait.

No idea, hopefully soon. They emailed me to do the supplemental app and pay on friday and I did it the same day. I just came across thread to see if people posted their interview dates to get an idea of a time frame I will have to wait.
ahh okay i see. Hopefully you will hear from them soon :) I got my supplemental app i think on the 7/10 and i submitted it on 7/13 and got an invite for the interview on 8/1. So im thinking something around 3 weeks even less ;-) Good Luck :)

how long did it take you to get the confirmation email? I called in for a spot last monday, but still haven't received that email..