For those with interviews...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xdianaax

In memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i'm new here, and i just had a question. For those who have been granted interviews at schools, i'm specifically looking at NOVA, and UF, when did you guys apply? Any help will do, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Interview at Nova in November. Paper application mailed Aug. 4, received supplementary before then. I think Nova uses their electronic option to access applications before they receive the paper copy. Received interview invite Aug. 18.

Interview at Nova in November. Paper application mailed Aug. 4, received supplementary before then. I think Nova uses their electronic option to access applications before they receive the paper copy. Received interview invite Aug. 18.
So when did you fill out the application on AADSAS? I'm lost what paper app? Sorry i'm new to this

Members don't see this ad :)
My aadsas went to the schools in June, Nova then invited me for an interview in July (I fly out next week) after completing electronic secondary and a sending a signature page.

Apply Early!!!!!!!!1

My aadsas went to the schools in June, Nova then invited me for an interview in July (I fly out next week) after completing electronic secondary and a sending a signature page.

Apply Early!!!!!!!!1
What were your scores like? Must of been good, you got a quick response!

even a 23's gpa-3.8 would take u a long time, especially from NOVA and CASE