For those with multiple acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lotanna

Child of God
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Come on make up your damn minds!!!!!:mad: Others need some love too +pissed+

All I want is 1 acceptance, just 1, u can keep the rest :(

Members don't see this ad.

i promise lotanna, we're trying..we just need financial aid info before we can really do anything...:(

I am canceling two interviews for next week. Hopefully they will send you one of those. Did you apply to Finch or University of Vermont? If so, you might try calling them at the opportune moment say for example Monday morning.

X

Members don't see this ad :)
just cancelled finch.

Originally posted by DrBravesgirl
i promise lotanna, we're trying..we just need financial aid info before we can really do anything...:(

some schools wait until very late to send out financial info. they are rat bastards.

I've withdrawn my app from GWU and Howard ...

C.

withdrawn from GW and USUHS, and maybe dropping Emory this week. hope someone here gets them :)

unfortunately, the main thing differentiating acceptances to me now is $. Sometimes I think it would make this process go a LOT smoother if school's at least gave you some small eenzy weenzy indication you might be competitive for a scholarship around the time of acceptance :rolleyes:

I cancelled my Emory and Finch interviews. Hope that helps.

Withdrawing from Case, UCinn, Michigan State, and MCO this week... spread the love!

:)

Got into #1 choice last week so I'm gonna free up SLU, Rush, MCW, Temple and Tulane for you guys. I had deposits at only 2 spots, the other accepts just came in recently, I don't want you guys to think I was hording acceptances. Oh yeah, pulling myself off waitlisted schools too, so you guys can move up waitlist too.

cancelled my interview and withdrew my app altogether from loyola and meharry. i've also gotten rejected from several schools in the past few weeks too. hope that frees up the pile for you.

Originally posted by DW
Sometimes I think it would make this process go a LOT smoother if school's at least gave you some small eenzy weenzy indication you might be competitive for a scholarship around the time of acceptance :rolleyes:

Actually, Case Western sent me a letter with my acceptance saying that I could be eligible for a Presidential (or something similar) scholarship. Unfortunately that was the one school I had no intention of going to. ;) So my app from there is withdrawn.

And if anyone would like to withdraw from UMich and give me their spot, that would open up four more for others. Imagine the karma! :D

Originally posted by Woots32

And if anyone would like to withdraw from UMich and give me their spot, that would open up four more for others. Imagine the karma! :D

Yeah Woots, too bad we cant all get together and swap them around like trading cards, so everyone would end up with their 1st choice. And the extras would all go to Lola, Tweetie and all the other sdners not accepted yet!:clap:

Originally posted by Woots32
Actually, Case Western sent me a letter with my acceptance saying that I could be eligible for a Presidential (or something similar) scholarship.
Well arent YOU special? :rolleyes: :p

I don't think withdrawing at this point is going to make a huge difference for others. A lot of schools are just interviewing for waitlist spots now and many schools have overaccepted to account for the withdrawals starting to get under way.

Originally posted by DW
Well arent YOU special? :rolleyes: :p

moon.gif

I was just supplying members of the SDN community with an example of a school that was providing the service you were inquiring about.

;)

Thats the spirit, u guyz rock:clap: :clap:

Another day, no word from schls :rolleyes: