For those with Pitt interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MikeSavona

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did you guys receive conformation emails from Rose Mangold confirming your chosen date and location of the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Not yet, I'm still waiting for it. I sent a reply email yesterday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone want to share a hotel in pittsburgh for September 28th?

anyone have the stats for # of Out-of-State interviews and admit rate? I searched up the excel sheet someone made, but it is not stated. just wanted to know how hard it is generally for OOS to get in pre-dec1. thanks!

Does anyone want to share the hotel room for Oct 4th?
I plan to stay the night of Oct 2nd and 3rd. I called the hotels that Rose mentioned in the email but all of them are sold out.
Please help!!!
I'm a girl BTW

If anyone going to the interview on october 4th wants to split a room in pittsburgh I will be staying for one night the night b4 the interview. I'm a guy and do not care what gender you are. PM me if interested.

anyone have the stats for # of Out-of-State interviews and admit rate? I searched up the excel sheet someone made, but it is not stated. just wanted to know how hard it is generally for OOS to get in pre-dec1. thanks!

The 2010 ADEA Guide does not say directly, but it looks like about half of the enrollees are OOS. Overall,

Number of Applicants: 2460
Interviewed: 325
Enrolled: 80 (and 40 of whom are from other states).

I hope that helps.

The 2010 ADEA Guide does not say directly, but it looks like about half of the enrollees are OOS. Overall,

Number of Applicants: 2460
Interviewed: 325
Enrolled: 80 (and 40 of whom are from other states).

I hope that helps.

Pitt doesn't actually discern between in state and out of state (other than tuition), but with the number of PA residents who apply there, it usually works out to about 50/50.

Does anyone want to share the hotel room for Oct 4th?
I plan to stay the night of Oct 2nd and 3rd. I called the hotels that Rose mentioned in the email but all of them are sold out.
Please help!!!
I'm a girl BTW

I made my reservation with the holiday inn today. they seemed to have many rooms.