for TOURO and USN

Started by mr. rx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mr. rx

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm planning on applying to TOURO and USN, for the fall of 08, but for both schools I only need to complete four more prerequisites, but I still have three whole semesters and also summer and winter to complete them, so would it be alright if I were to just spread these four classes out into maybe two semesters each being 10units part-time? I've put up a similar post before, I didn't mention TOURO. Also, TOURO's website says the class of 2010 all had completed at least a B.S., but I could swear I saw someone get in without one. Any ideas or comments or answers. Thanks.
 
I'm planning on applying to TOURO and USN, for the fall of 08, but for both schools I only need to complete four more prerequisites, but I still have three whole semesters and also summer and winter to complete them, so would it be alright if I were to just spread these four classes out into maybe two semesters each being 10units part-time? I've put up a similar post before, I didn't mention TOURO. Also, TOURO's website says the class of 2010 all had completed at least a B.S., but I could swear I saw someone get in without one. Any ideas or comments or answers. Thanks.


Being one of those 2010 students at Touro, I can tell you that it's true. The website didn't lie to you, we ALL have BS or BA. Well, there's always someone who get in w/o a bachelor, but you will be taking a big risk if you want to be that someone (esp if you apply to the schools in CA).