for UHCO 1st Years

Started by cpw
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HighlyFanatic said:
😛 I cant wait 😛

am i the only UHCO first year on this board?? 😱

Don't worry Tony, you have a lot of cool people in your class (I know a lot of people from your class) such as Bao, Jose, Danielle, Nabeela, Rachel....the list goes on and on. They don't usually lurk around here though.
Oh and don't believe anything Bao says. 🙂
 
Simisn said:
Don't worry Tony, you have a lot of cool people in your class (I know a lot of people from your class) such as Bao, Jose, Danielle, Nabeela, Rachel....the list goes on and on. They don't usually lurk around here though.
Oh and don't believe anything Bao says. 🙂

hehe thx

check out our website www.uhco2008.com
 
HighlyFanatic said:
hehe thx

check out our website www.uhco2008.com

yeah i've seen that website before thru your classmates, I've met about 8 of the people on there through various POPS stuff that we have. It's a good group of people.
 
Hello All,

I'm updating our website now, but need suggestions on how to improve it. What can I put on the site?

Minh 😎
 
I've met a few of our classmates in Physiology/Physiology Lab and all of them seem to be very cool. I don't think we'll have any issues with finding people to study/hang out with.

Donnie

PS. I'm still looking for a roommate!
 
donniebeez said:
I've met a few of our classmates in Physiology/Physiology Lab and all of them seem to be very cool. I don't think we'll have any issues with finding people to study/hang out with.

Donnie

PS. I'm still looking for a roommate!

donnie, can you refresh me on the address?