For UNC Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What's funny is that I went to ugrad with one of those guys for four years... same major and classes etc - LOL. I just visited him today... hahahahahhaha

I'm definitely going to give him SH1T over this!

SarahGM....
yeaaaaaaahhhhhhh, I don't think I'll be making it to the auction...I am not sure my wife would like that too much...although if I don't get in this year, SHE may go to the auction next year to find her a doctor-lover! :love:

One question...did your acceptance letter come as a thick packet of info or just one sheet? in other words....when you opened your mailbox did you know that you had gotten in?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by bmischen
SarahGM....
yeaaaaaaahhhhhhh, I don't think I'll be making it to the auction...I am not sure my wife would like that too much...although if I don't get in this year, SHE may go to the auction next year to find her a doctor-lover! :love:

One question...did your acceptance letter come as a thick packet of info or just one sheet? in other words....when you opened your mailbox did you know that you had gotten in?

My interviewer actually called me on the phone to let me know, but I got a big manilla envelope a few weeks later. So yup, it probably would have been obvious.

Good luck!

Originally posted by peterockduke
What's funny is that I went to ugrad with one of those guys for four years... same major and classes etc - LOL. I just visited him today... hahahahahhaha

I'm definitely going to give him SH1T over this!

So which fiiiiine stud was your friend?

it was *hilarious*! a girl i was with bought a guy i know for $200!!! eek. hope it goes somewhere for that price! :)