Foreign coursework?

Started by Suzy02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Suzy02

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am from another country and took a lot of classes no pharmacy related over there, when I came here the university I was in evaluated some of the courses and placed them in my transcript, do I have to list those courses in my coursework? I am planning to pay Pharmcas to do the coursework data entry for me but before that, I have to list all foreign courses and the courses I am planning to take. so I am confused if I should enter those courses by myself or they are gonna see it anyways in my transcript?
 
Last edited: