foreign dentists coming to canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mohamm1975

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
unappropriate

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Do you care to elaborate? I'm a proud graduate from Dalhousie Medical School and there are no major problems that i'm aware of. I think you need to provide some details to back up your statement.

Do you care to elaborate? I'm a proud graduate from Dalhousie Medical School and there are no major problems that i'm aware of. I think you need to provide some details to back up your statement.

unappropriate

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, what a hostile response to someone merely asking for elaboration.

unappropriate.

Last edited:
master race? dalhousie the racist university? is anyone else confused as hell as to what's going on here?

Canada ain't Africa, the Middle East or Asia. I'm not sure what you were expecting. However, we are a tolerant country.

Be very careful before you accuse a well-known and well-reputed program, or individuals, as racist. You offer no hard evidence to back up your statements. It's regretable you feel that way, but some introspection might be needed here as well. You cannot make blanket statements without at least offering some sort of proof.