foreign dentists coming to canada

Started by mohamm1975
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Do you care to elaborate? I'm a proud graduate from Dalhousie Medical School and there are no major problems that i'm aware of. I think you need to provide some details to back up your statement.
 
Do you care to elaborate? I'm a proud graduate from Dalhousie Medical School and there are no major problems that i'm aware of. I think you need to provide some details to back up your statement.

unappropriate
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, what a hostile response to someone merely asking for elaboration.
 
master race? dalhousie the racist university? is anyone else confused as hell as to what's going on here?
 
Canada ain't Africa, the Middle East or Asia. I'm not sure what you were expecting. However, we are a tolerant country.
 
Be very careful before you accuse a well-known and well-reputed program, or individuals, as racist. You offer no hard evidence to back up your statements. It's regretable you feel that way, but some introspection might be needed here as well. You cannot make blanket statements without at least offering some sort of proof.