Foreign languages

Started by temp7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

temp7

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Based on your experiences in the field, which languages (apart from English) seem to be the most useful for global health ?
Thanks in advance !
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for your replies. I speak varying levels of French, Spanish, Arabic. I was leaning towards adding an Asian or Middle eastern language, but since I don't have a specific preference I was wondering about job prospects.
 
French, Spanish, and Russian are ones I'm working on. I'm not sure how Russian will play out, but maybe I can work on the East Coast or something.

This is a good question because I'm curious about this too.