foreign optometry students

Started by Cristihan
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cristihan

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I went to Optometry school in Mexico but I am a US citizen and I want to get my license in California. Does anyone know what it takes and how long is taking me?
 
I went to Optometry school in Mexico but I am a US citizen and I want to get my license in California. Does anyone know what it takes and how long is taking me?

Hello there,

Just to give you a tip. You do not need to go back to school, all you need to do is take the 3 parts exams and of course pass it But you need to be qualified to take the exams !

If you want to confirm this, just contact the State Board in California.