China and Eastern Asia Foreign Physician and externship opportunities

Started by Ainura
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ainura

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am currently an OBGYN practicing in Kyrgyzstan, Karakol City. In the country I am considered a physician without a medical degree. I am licensed to practice in the country thou. With that said, I am looking to further develop my career by visiting and participating in foreign medical internship/externship opportunities. I would like to learn about the latest technologies and researches in the field of maternal health.

I would like to ask if anyone knows of any organizations/sponsors that I can apply to in order to travel to other countries and work in their hospital. I understand that I may not be practicing but it would be useful for me to attend in lectures, seminars, rounds etc. I am seeking for opportunities where stipend is provided for meals, accommodations, travel etc.

Thank you.