Foreign transcripts for Dental School?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gasedo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am a pre-dental, just graduated with a Biochemestry degree from USA. I am applying to Dental School next year. The thing is that I have another degree from Europe, different major though, and I am not sure if I should send those transcripts too with my application. I have them evaluated @ ECE. My grades are good in both BS, (States and Europe), so it wouldn’t make any difference for me, but I don’t know how the school will look at this. On one hand I don’t want them to get confused with all those classes that I previously took, but on the other hand I am not sure if it would help me in the process. I am a Washington resident, so I really want to get into University of Washington.
If any of you are already students over there, or just could give me an advice I would really, really appreciate it.
Good look to you all!
:luck: :love: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Gasedo said:
I am not sure if I should send those transcripts too with my application. I have them evaluated @ ECE.

Yes, you'd have to send those in...

They will not count in GPA calculation, and schools don't usually ask about them unless you graduated from Oxford, University of Paris (Sorbonne), Moscow State U., Peking U., or something like that...

Good luck!

Nice avatar...