Foreign Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deontologist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the best way to deal with foreign transcripts.......??

• Is it necessary to have all the foreign courses transfered to the US university, in order to put it on AADSAS..?
  • I am planning to get my foreign transcripts evaluated trough ECE and make them send it to AADSAS directly, but I am not sure if they would be needing the Transcript matching form for that too.....???
  • Do I send ECE the Transcript matching form along with my foreign transcript...?? :confused:

Anybody having same problems........??

Members don't see this ad.

I have same problem as u. Did u ask them for course by course translation? Is it necessary that ECE send the transcript directly or we can sent it, too?

Great .. So I am not alone in this struggle...!!

I am asking them for course by course evaluation, but I am not sure how to handle the transcript matching form thing....!!

This is what I got from AADSAS website .....

Transcripts from Colleges/Universities Outside the U.S./Canada: Submit to AADSAS one transcript for every foreign college/university you have attended. AADSAS also encourages international applicants to submit a copy of any evaluation of international coursework that has been completed by an official credential evaluation service.
Photocopies of all international transcripts and course evaluations are forwarded to your designated institution(s) by AADSAS.

It seems it is okay if you personally send AADSAS the copy of Evaluation...!! Mind well the Address to be sent is different from the regular one...!!

Have U got ur transcript all ready evaluated.........??

Members don't see this ad :)
maybe you can fax or mail the transcript matching forms to the foreign universities?

No, I haven't. I am going to send it this week. Do u think it is going to be late? I'm not sure how they evaluate my grades to US system. Also, I can't ask my home school to send my transcript to AADSAS directly since they don't have that option. I only have one copy of my transcript and don't know what to do with that? I mean if I send the original for ECE I wouldn't have any more copy of it. It is just frustrating for me.

No, I haven't. I am going to send it this week. Do u think it is going to be late? I'm not sure how they evaluate my grades to US system. Also, I can't ask my home school to send my transcript to AADSAS directly since they don't have that option. I only have one copy of my transcript and don't know what to do with that? I mean if I send the original for ECE I wouldn't have any more copy of it. It is just frustrating for me.

Whoa...!! Are you the same person as me with different username...lol....?? I am exactly in same position you are ...!! My Home school doesn't have any system of sending transcripts to anywhere...!!

But fortunately, I found out from ECE people that We are needed to submit a copy of final results only to get it evaluated....!! I hope, you have your result or copy of it atleast.....!!

so I am sending copy of results to ECE for evaluation and asking them to send one copy of evaluation to AADSAS. And also I am sending that last transcript I have from my home university to AADSAS.

I talked with AADSAS people tooo and they seem to be okay with that.

Good luck..!!

So what are you guys selecting for the term or term type, because my froeign university had classes for a full year. Don't know what to do about that, and what grades did you put in. Since, the come as percentages and scores out of something...
Help.. thanks