Foreign transcripts

Started by Vuphar02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Vuphar02

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey value ppl!

I've completed most of my pre-requisites courses in an non US-institution notably: gen chem,org chem, Ap, biochemistry, stats. and actually I'm trying to evaluate them in one of credentials organization in order to get some US equivalencies and grades. Iwant first make sure that my previous pre-pharm courses will pass and then goes for a PCat test. actually I'm taking compostions and calculs+some humanities/social sciences.

Is there anybody out here who passed by the same process and getting accepted in a pharmacy school?

What are schools which mostly accepted foreign citizens and also accepts easily foreign transcripts? because I really don't retake these courses again.

Please help!!!!!