Foreign Vet needs help with resume

Started by mvz06fig
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mvz06fig

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I am a foreign veterinary graduate who has just recieved the ECFVG certification and will be sitting for the California State Board in a few months. I have been working as a Registered Veterinary Technician since 2007. I am wondering if anyone has any input as to how to format a resume for a foreign grad. Any help would be appreciated. You can also email me at [email protected]
Thanks!
 
Hello, I am a foreign veterinary graduate who has just recieved the ECFVG certification and will be sitting for the California State Board in a few months. I have been working as a Registered Veterinary Technician since 2007. I am wondering if anyone has any input as to how to format a resume for a foreign grad. Any help would be appreciated. You can also email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

It is not any different from local veterinary graduate. However resume will be different depeding on what type of job you apply and what type of skills you have and/or want to emphasize.

Is that resume specifically for California board?