Foreign Veterinary Graduates Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

edward_2010

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all
am a Foreign Veterinary Graduate , i have master degree in parasitology both my BVM and MSc i had it from IRAQ, now i live in United States , my questins is:
1- if i want to go for a PhD in lets say parasitology as well, do i need to go through the ECFVG to apply to PhD., and if not what do i need to apply to PhD?
2- with my degrees , can i go for USMLE ( i know its a human medicine certification ) but can i take USMLE ?
3- any web site or resources that could help me to found a program or college that would give medical parasitology PhD and would took my credits

i really really approciate the help, it would mean alot if someone would answer any of the above questions

Members don't see this ad.

hi all
am a Foreign Veterinary Graduate , i have master degree in parasitology both my BVM and MSc i had it from IRAQ, now i live in United States , my questins is:
1- if i want to go for a PhD in lets say parasitology as well, do i need to go through the ECFVG to apply to PhD., and if not what do i need to apply to PhD?
2- with my degrees , can i go for USMLE ( i know its a human medicine certification ) but can i take USMLE ?
3- any web site or resources that could help me to found a program or college that would give medical parasitology PhD and would took my credits

i really really approciate the help, it would mean alot if someone would answer any of the above questions
There is actually a parasitology association in the united states and here is their website http://www.capcvet.org/.