Forensic Psychiatry Program Stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pretty POHA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!
Does anyone here know where I can find reliable and acurate information as far as which programs are ranked where with every school?
I'm interested in going to my state school, University of Colorado School of Medicine, and I want to go into Forensic Psychiatry-- but I'd like to know where its program ranks in relation to other schools.
Is there a website for this information?
Thanks in advance for your time!

Members don't see this ad.

Asherlauph said:
Hi!
Does anyone here know where I can find reliable and acurate information as far as which programs are ranked where with every school?
I'm interested in going to my state school, University of Colorado School of Medicine, and I want to go into Forensic Psychiatry-- but I'd like to know where its program ranks in relation to other schools.
Is there a website for this information?
Thanks in advance for your time!

There are so few forensic psychiatry fellowship programs in the country that such rankings would be essentially meaningless. Colorado's psych residency program is well regarded, and I would expect that its forensic program (take a look at Anasazi's "Fellowships" thread posted at the top of the list) is on par with the residency in general.