Forensic Psychiatry Resource

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Turducken21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I created a podcast (available only on Spotify and Apple I think) where I reviewed all the landmark cases in forensic psychiatry as defined by the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law or AAPL. I give a short explanation of the case and then give a mnemonic to try and help everyone remember the key points. It's a project I've been working on for a long time and am excited it's finally completed. It's obviously free and I don't make any money off of it, just a resource I hope others can enjoy. I'll link it below. Enjoy!

(Mods feel free to take this post down if this is against the rules but I thought it would be ok since I don't make anything from this)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
These seem great, thanks for sharing! Can you get it added to Google podcasts? If not as an FYI it still plays fine from the apple podcast web browser page on my android phone so there's an easy workaround.

These seem great, thanks for sharing! Can you get it added to Google podcasts? If not as an FYI it still plays fine from the apple podcast web browser page on my android phone so there's an easy workaround.
I just checked, it looks like it's already on google podcasts somehow. Hopefully this link works:

Landmark Cases in Forensic Psychiatry

Reactions: 1 user