Forgot material before starting P1 year?

Started by kingbastek
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kingbastek

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I was accepted into the University of Utah College of Pharmacy and I will be starting in about two weeks. The problem is that I feel as if I need to refresh my memory on most of the undergrad material, namely chemistry and organic chemistry since I haven't had to apply it since I took the PCAT. Is this a common problem among new students? Will the material slowly come back to me as I go along or will it be an uphill battle from the get go??
 
OK, lets start by asking you a few basic questions and then you go find the answers.

1) What is a Grignard reaction, give an example?
johnep
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you don't need to know shiz. just like in every class you have ever taken- they teach you what you need to know.