Quantcast

Forgot to Include Planned Coursework on Pharmcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

khsieh

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Submitted my application on August 20th. Just got the GPA verification a couple of days ago.

Now I suddenly realize (SUPER LATE) that I've forgotten to include Anatomy/lab as part of my planned coursework - this is obviously a pretty major prerequisite. I'm pretty much freaking out right now. I'm aware they have the Academic Update in December, where you can change your planned coursework... But I'm applying to schools in Cali. And by that time, most of the interviews are over.

Does anyone know what I can do at this point? Or do I just accept my fate?

oldstock

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Submitted my application on August 20th. Just got the GPA verification a couple of days ago.

Now I suddenly realize (SUPER LATE) that I've forgotten to include Anatomy/lab as part of my planned coursework - this is obviously a pretty major prerequisite. I'm pretty much freaking out right now. I'm aware they have the Academic Update in December, where you can change your planned coursework... But I'm applying to schools in Cali. And by that time, most of the interviews are over.

Does anyone know what I can do at this point? Or do I just accept my fate?

call PharmCAS and the schools you are applying to (duh) lol :)

pimouse

Reaction score
After reading your post, I realized I forgot it too.... I am freaking out now too. Please let me know what you are doing as well. I am going to call PharmCAS and see what happens on Monday.