forign pharmaceutical exam??

Started by dreamfish
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dreamfish

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows about the process for a forign pharmacist to obtain a practice license in US.
My mother is a pharmacist, pratice in Taiwan for over 20 years. She has recently obtain the US green card and want to consider the option of working here. She mentioned something about taking the "Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination" before the real license exam.
If anyone knows the process or how to prepare for the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination , please let me know.. thank you very much.

megan
 
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows about the process for a forign pharmacist to obtain a practice license in US.
My mother is a pharmacist, pratice in Taiwan for over 20 years. She has recently obtain the US green card and want to consider the option of working here. She mentioned something about taking the "Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination" before the real license exam.
If anyone knows the process or how to prepare for the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination , please let me know.. thank you very much.

megan
Hi has your mom obtained the pharmacist license in the U.S. ? I am from Taiwan and received pharmacy education in Taiwan. I am also a licensed pharmacist in Taiwan. Now I am thinking to become licensed pharmacist in the U.S..
 
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows about the process for a forign pharmacist to obtain a practice license in US.
My mother is a pharmacist, pratice in Taiwan for over 20 years. She has recently obtain the US green card and want to consider the option of working here. She mentioned something about taking the "Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination" before the real license exam.
If anyone knows the process or how to prepare for the Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Examination , please let me know.. thank you very much.

megan dinosaur game
Don't forget to apply for FPGEC (NABP) certification and submit all required documents.