form AG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RNtoDOC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else with this form.. BS was crazy with some hard passages and verbal left me feeling illiterate.. im not even sure if i spelled that correctly... aaggghhh....

anyway... im really glad that its over for now and however the scores turn out at least ive taken it once... one step closer

Members don't see this ad.

I had AG, yet I thought PS was the hardest section by FAR. Bio was tricky, but nothing compared to PS. VR was a walk in the park compared to the VR I got last year when I didn't finish in time!!! Still prolly did bad though :(

the PS was tough, there was no way that i could have prpared for that. it had too much chemistry. the VR should have been in another language becasue i didnt understand jack. i kicked tail in writing and did alright in BS. we can only wait and see what happens now.

jtorres said:
the PS was tough, there was no way that i could have prpared for that. it had too much chemistry. the VR should have been in another language becasue i didnt understand jack. i kicked tail in writing and did alright in BS. we can only wait and see what happens now.

you should be happy--I wished I had this form. I had tons of physics with calculations. Form DKers tell him. I struggled to finish--I always finished with at least 5 minutes to spare on practices.

Members don't see this ad :)
PS :: I usually tend to think this is the LEAST weakest of three weak areas, but I gotta admit, it was super hard. I didn't even have time to finish this crap!

VR :: For some reason, it seemed a bit easier than normal past AAMCs. Was this just me?

BS :: Okay, what the freak was with that IgG passage?????!!!!

PS: alot of wavelength and frequency/oscillation problems? I thought this section was hard, especially compared to 6R I used to practice on.

VR: curiously, i think this went really well.

BS: what WAS the deal w/ the IgG?!! That immunity passage was in greek! I didn't like the o-chem that much either.

oh and is glucose a hemiacetal?? anyone?

SitraAchra said:
PS: alot of wavelength and frequency/oscillation problems? I thought this section was hard, especially compared to 6R I used to practice on.

BS: what WAS the deal w/ the IgG?!! That immunity passage was in greek! I didn't like the o-chem that much either.

In the ring form it is a hemiacetal.

I thought PS was REALLY hard, much harder than AAMC 4-7.

Verbal is a blur to me, at this point. I was so shaken from PS that I don't remember verbal.

BS was weird.

SitraAchra said:

Even though I got form BN, the question you guys are talking about seems similar with form BN.
I wonder if they are similar in other section. In form BN in VR there was Social security passage; don?t know if you guys got that.

damnit, i had hemiacetal and for some reason changed it to ether, im an idiot...

good_faith said:
Even though I got form BN, the question you guys are talking about seems similar with form BN.
I wonder if they are similar in other section. In form BN in VR there was Social security passage; don?t know if you guys got that.

Yes, I had form AG and there was a passage on social security.

Mahi said:
damnit, i had hemiacetal and for some reason changed it to ether, im an idiot...

No worries... it's a tough question. It IS a cyclic ether, but because of the OH attached to the anomeric, that makes it a hemiacetal.

For the passage on social security, was it just me or did the author offer NO explanation whatsoever for why the 'post 1983' method of paying for it would work into the year 2040?

That totally bugged me especially because I remember a question concerning it.

0099900 said:
Yes, I had form AG and there was a passage on social security.

I think AP has this one too....about the social security reforms and how they were supposed to hold over until 2020 or something like that (clearly I did not read for memory :p ).

the passage said there were short term problems with revenues being less than costs due to present issues w/ increasing costs, etc. reforms in the 80s, i think, took care of that. these reforms actually created surpluses. the surpluses are supposedly going to pay for the deficit caused by the long term problem, in which revenues are less than costs because more ppl are aging and as a result the aged outnumber the working. supposedly, the surpluses due to the reforms will pay for the deficit caused by the long term problem for until 2030.

one of the questions did say something about fixing something for "40 yrs". either the same question, or another one, asked whether the 80s reforms fixedthe short term problem indefinitely.

Anyhow, I thought that the BS was really hard too! I just wasn't sure what to do with the immunology one along with the muscle one, etc. ... The guy next to me had the AG form, so I figure that the two are the same but may be different order of problems.

But I think that we practically took the same test.
BS was heavily focused on genetics I hated the Ear passage and red pigment to brown pigment one.
Oh well, I am not going to worry about how I performed.
i will just wait till the scores come out. :laugh:

Premedtomed said:
But I think that we practically took the same test.
BS was heavily focused on genetics I hated the Ear passage and red pigment to brown pigment one.
Oh well, I am not going to worry about how I performed.
i will just wait till the scores come out. :laugh:
In conclusion,
Form BN, AG, BG & AK are the same test, but in different order.
:confused:

good_faith said:
In conclusion,
Form BN, AG, BG & AK are the same test, but in different order.
:confused:

If so, are they curved together since it is the same passages?

I had trouble on the PS passage with the barometer, thermometer, and two other pieces of equipment.

i hated the blackhole one the most, I havnt heard any complaints about it so Im wondering if its just me. I felt like i was guessing on all of them. It was some manipulation of Newtons law of graviatation like r(shizophrenia something like that)=GM/c^2. Yall remember that?

Mahi said:
i hated the blackhole one the most, I havnt heard any complaints about it so Im wondering if its just me. I felt like i was guessing on all of them. It was some manipulation of Newtons law of graviatation like r(shizophrenia something like that)=GM/c^2. Yall remember that?

I didn't have that passage, sorry!

ya...i had the blackhole too.
didnt think it was that bad (but then i love physics)
however i agree...the passages in PS tended to get more difficult at the end.
:(