Form AG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SDN

Welcome to SDN
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For topics related to Form AG.

Members don't see this ad.

i got a bit nervous after reading what people wrote about the ag passage and how "easy" it was...for me the verbal was difficult and i didn't read 1 passage and i am not sure how i did on the other 8. the 1 that i didn't do was on plato i remember that. i remember i had a cis/trans passage on the verbal that was 10 questions long or so. then the physical was mostly theoretical and had hardly any problem solving questions (about 10). my test was mostly buoyancy and optics which i wasn't too happy about to say the least...the biggest killer was the bio section and reading that people thought it was easy scared me quite a bit. i thought it was extremely difficult. there was passages on 1gfx, igfy...i honestly don't know what the heck they were talking about and i don't think that i got a single question right on it:(. i am so confused---i couldn't even begin to guess what i got on the test b/c i seriously have no idea!

Hi strokchik,
I also had form AG and I have pretty mixed feelings about the exam. The verbal was ok, there were difficult questions coupled with difficult passages, usually on a tough passage they will (at least in practice tests) ease up on the questions a bit. However, I don't think that the difficulty level was any worse than AAMC V or VI. Don't worry about it, I am sure you did better than you think. Right now, I feel that my scores could go either way, I may be pleasantly surprised or I may be disappointed! Try not to think too much about it, it will just make you feel worse! Good Luck.

I feel the same way about verbal. I thught it was hard and i did not finish the plato passage. who knows, maybe we got lucky and that was thee experimental passage?? i do not think the general consensus is that bio was easy. i think most of us thought it was challenging.

don't worry too much!!