Form EH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fun8stuff

*hiding from patients*
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
PS: Kinda hard
VR: First few passages were easy, middle were hard, last couple easy.
BS: Easier than normal?

What'd you all think?

Members don't see this ad.

Well I had BP, but I'm just glad to finally see that someone else found PS not all that great. I also was happy with BS. Thank goodness I took Genetics last semester :)

PS: hard for me. the early passage on lightwaves from stars was terrible. I didn't gauge time well.

VR: seemed very doable - time wasn't a problem.

BS: sigh. was hoping for less ochem but seemed this form had nothing but ochem. non-ochem passages seemed very doable, especially the ones discussing experiments. time wasn't a problem - mosty because i was guessing my way through ochem.

good luck to all in a few weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
here we go said:
PS: hard for me. the early passage on lightwaves from stars was terrible. I didn't gauge time well.

VR: seemed very doable - time wasn't a problem.

BS: sigh. was hoping for less ochem but seemed this form had nothing but ochem. non-ochem passages seemed very doable, especially the ones discussing experiments. time wasn't a problem - mosty because i was guessing my way through ochem.

good luck to all in a few weeks.

I barely remember the light wave passage.. What did they ask about that again?

can't remember the specifics but it was the passage dealing with doppler shift. Passage described info on how the scientists could discern light coming from stars due to this shift. It was really WAY over my head - I thought I had lucked out because one of my last reading topics was on doppler shift. But I had little clue on how to answer their questions. It seemed like the passage blended everything from general chem (they mention how all the hydrogen in the atmosphere of the star is excited?) to physics which made it extra hard for me.

Anyways, that was my impression of the form EH. I joke to myself that's just the form's acronymn for Extra Hard. heh.

here we go said:
can't remember the specifics but it was the passage dealing with doppler shift. Passage described info on how the scientists could discern light coming from stars due to this shift. It was really WAY over my head - I thought I had lucked out because one of my last reading topics was on doppler shift. But I had little clue on how to answer their questions. It seemed like the passage blended everything from general chem (they mention how all the hydrogen in the atmosphere of the star is excited?) to physics which made it extra hard for me.

Anyways, that was my impression of the form EH. I joke to myself that's just the form's acronymn for Extra Hard. heh.

haha... yeah, Extra hard is right. I remember that passage now. I think it was a suppressed memory. That was the worst passage if I remember right.

Yeah that was the last passage on form FH, and it was a real bitch. And to make matters worse, the last set of discrete questions were near impossible (the one with the ln[T/T0]=-k or some sh-it like that).

farleyisgod said:
Yeah that was the last passage on form FH, and it was a real bitch. And to make matters worse, the last set of discrete questions were near impossible (the one with the ln[T/T0]=-k or some sh-it like that).

I don't think we had that discrete. I am having a hard time remembering the physics portion of PS.

farleyisgod said:

It might have been an experimental passage because I also had Form FH and I don't remember that passage at all ...... oh well may be it is a suppressed memory ..... Everything is a kind of blurr now ...... till june

PS: Pretty easy
VR: Tough
BS: NOt to bad

I thought the verbal was the toughest part on the EH form. I dont think I managed my time very well. Passage number five was a Bit@# WITH 10 QUESTIONS. Also, that Synergism passage was a bit boring. The last three passages were a bit rough. Maybe it was just me