format of step 2 ck

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDgonnabe

your royal travesty
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i heard it switched over to another computer format recently. where can i go to get acquainted with the enemy? ;)

Members don't see this ad.

MDgonnabe said:
i heard it switched over to another computer format recently. where can i go to get acquainted with the enemy? ;)

I took 2CK on Friday.... yes, it is different from when we took step 1. If you do the questions on that CD (they mailed me one when I signed up for the test, and everytime I stop by the dean's office I end up with another one in my backpack... so they are everywhere!) the format is EXACTLY like the CD. I think the questions are also available on the website.

Personally, I think it is a crappy format. This annoying timer pops up after about 60 seconds of inactivity saying you will be locked out in 30 seconds unless you press the "ok" button. Annoying after you were concentrating reading some long question for 60 seconds only to be interrupted by the pop up box! :mad: