Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there, I will be taking the PCAT this Saturday. Before I do that I am going to be spending a couple hours in the car on a trip home and i figured it might be helpful if I could listen to some form of audio preparation.
I've heard of the AudioLearn series for PCAT prep, but I don't think it would be worth buying for the little amount of time I have before I take the test. Does anyone know of any other good, free or inexpensive, forms of audio preparation that I could burn to a CD? It would be preferable if they involved biology or verbal preparation. Thank you.
I've heard of the AudioLearn series for PCAT prep, but I don't think it would be worth buying for the little amount of time I have before I take the test. Does anyone know of any other good, free or inexpensive, forms of audio preparation that I could burn to a CD? It would be preferable if they involved biology or verbal preparation. Thank you.