formula on Chem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tieu_tho16

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I would like to know if there is a formula sheet on the chem section of the PCAT or I have to memorize every formula???
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tieu_tho16 said:
Hi! I would like to know if there is a formula sheet on the chem section of the PCAT or I have to memorize every formula???
You are trying to be funny, right?
 
I thought there was plancks formula, bohr etc. Atleastin the kaplan tests they make you memorize them . Also are there metric conversions?
 
good joke 🙂, but I take it no equations must be memorized and there is not a formula sheet, so no formula use on the test at all.
?