Formula Sheets - Physics and GenChem

cessna

Future OD
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for recommendations on formula sheets for the Physics and GenChem sections. I'm pursuing the strategy of memorizing a formula sheet that I can write down on scratch paper for quick reference during the exam. I've heard that several MCAT formula sheets are available for free online, but I'm having trouble locating any. Can anyone direct me to an appropriate website or perhaps email me a copy of formula sheets you have used?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you dont mind, can you please send me one as well. Im new to optometry so im trying to gather supplies so that I can study!

thanks a lot, i really appreciate it!

Hey drsax, if you've got a link, could you send it to me too? or post it, maybe? I'm cramming like crazy for early July:scared:, but I can't figure out which Physics formulas are required...

Thanks a bunch!:)

sorrry we all keep bugging u about this but i would really appriciate it if u sent me the formula sheet too!!

i'd love one too! is there a link someone could post? that way everyone could get it for themselves instead of bugging the person who has it :)

I guess I should let you all know that I never found a good formula sheet online or from another forum member. One forum member tried to send me one, but I could never get the attachment to open.

I ended up using a formula sheet from my physics 105 course, to which I added formulas relevant to 2nd semester college physics. The formula sheet did the trick - I scored much better on the OAT physics than I had anticipated.

so we are allowed formula sheets while taking our OAT exams? i didnt know this.. how many pages? 1 page double sided?

Members don't see this ad :)
No formula sheets allowed on the actual OAT. I believe people just use it as study material.

Hello drsax and cessna,

Could I have a copy of the formula sheet please?
I am down to my last weeks of studying....would like to start to memorizing what I need to...THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP!!!! :)

Hi

Could someone send me a formula sheet as well?

Thanks.

I guess I should let you all know that I never found a good formula sheet online or from another forum member. One forum member tried to send me one, but I could never get the attachment to open.

If anyone has found a reliable formula sheet, could you please post a link on the forum? Thanks!:hardy:

Hi there I'm going to be taking the OAT in less than three weeks is there anyway I can get a copy of the equations. Want to make sure I'm memorizing the right ones

I apologize to cessna and anyone else who has PM'ed me :oops: ! I hadn't logged onto the site in ages unfortunately. You all have probably already taken the OATs and hopefully done great! Anyone else can send me a message for any info.

I'm looking for recommendations on formula sheets for the Physics and GenChem sections. I'm pursuing the strategy of memorizing a formula sheet that I can write down on scratch paper for quick reference during the exam. I've heard that several MCAT formula sheets are available for free online, but I'm having trouble locating any. Can anyone direct me to an appropriate website or perhaps email me a copy of formula sheets you have used?

Just came across this - although it is already a bit old it still seems to be lacking a helpful answer :) for anyone who finds this in google like me: https://www.scientillion.com/formula-search/all-physics-formulas is a quite complete formula collection for physics organized by categories.

Reactions: 1 user