Forum for international students

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

galleria2008

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Moderators, I was wondering if we can add a subtopic or a discussion topic for International Students. I am sure many International graduates needs help, and this would be a wondeful opportunity to help each other.

I visited the other forums for Pharmacist and Dentist and found out that many international students gets help and support form this forum. Would it be possible to do that..Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly, i dont think there are enough "hits" on the optometry forums for them to consider an international thread. None the less, there are probably students and it would be ok to just post w.e questions you have..im sure someone will be able to answer it.

Honestly, i dont think there are enough "hits" on the optometry forums for them to consider an international thread. None the less, there are probably students and it would be ok to just post w.e questions you have..im sure someone will be able to answer it.

Thanks for your reply. There are quite a few international students here in the forum that have questions and needs help, perhaps it would be best if we can add a separate thead for them. Most of them I feel have shyed away because not much response have been given to their questions. Anyway, thank you for your response and hope this request gets to the moderator.