Zabispurs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Hey,
Has anyone finished or worked on the Study Guide..it is pretty cool..but a lot of work.. Does anyone have it finished or have the answers for it. If so I can use every little bit of help because I'm taking my DAT next week and running outtttt off timmeee...helllppp

flylab101

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Zabispurs said:
Hey,
Has anyone finished or worked on the Study Guide..it is pretty cool..but a lot of work.. Does anyone have it finished or have the answers for it. If so I can use every little bit of help because I'm taking my DAT next week and running outtttt off timmeee...helllppp
where is it? maybe i can help

sonysonysony

10+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
Zabispurs said:
Hey,

I did not know there was a study guide available in this forum. Send me a link and I might be able to help you out!

later

About the Ads

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
Status
is the kaplan's study guide good enough to score perfect in the real dat bio section?

mhl397

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 14, 2005
Status
Zabispurs said:
Hey,

that study guide basically wants you to retype the entire kaplan bio section. I think it'd benefit you more to do it yourself. if you had someone else's it would be the same thing as just rereading that kaplan book.

RozhonDDS

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 2, 2006
Syracuse
Status
Dental Student
exactly, It's all the main sections of the biology section of kaplan, I have the same concepts written on notecards, just not as much. Basically I only wrote down the stuff i didn't remember.

OP
Z

Zabispurs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
yeah, i finished all the sections that I thought would be important. I'm really stressing out about plant anatomy, but oh well...I can have it attached or mailed to you..peace

Hamede34

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2005
Status
if anyone has a completed version can you hit me up w a copy...

thanks!!!

bio is destroying my LIFE!!!

[email protected]

really need the help and appreciate it!

Hamede34

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2005
Status
c'mon I remember SOMEONE had posted a completed bio study guide w/ all these highlights and stuff all over it and everything defined and stuff...it was liek 23 pages or so (not sure)

ANYONE have that???

PLEASE!

About the Ads