Olanzapine

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
5-HT and D receptors
Status (Visible)
click on user cp to see which posts you have made that have been approved, and click on the justice scale icon and then "i approve" on the right corner of my post to try approving other people's post.
-Olanzapine, DO!

About the Ads

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
wherever I go, there I am
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
in your user CP there is an "edit avatar" button at the left. when you click on that, there is explanation of how to load a custom avatar from the internet or from a file on your computer. (done the same was as on the previous forums setup)

If you don't have those options, then there may be some membership time period requirement.

(nicedream)

Fitter Happier
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2004
The Sea
Status (Visible)
What's strange is I had a custom avatar before - in fact I have one now. I just want to change it, but now it won't let me. Did they change the requirement?

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
wherever I go, there I am
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
(nicedream) said:
What's strange is I had a custom avatar before - in fact I have one now. I just want to change it, but now it won't let me. Did they change the requirement?

Hmm. It shows up on my options, so I'm not sure what's going on. I'll see what I can find out.

dollarbincommon

apple fritters are good
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2004
apple orchard
Status (Visible)
I don't understand this "reputation". I clicked on my balance icon, and it says that I have 10 reputation points. It also said my "reputation on this post is Even". What does this mean?

About the Ads

Amy B

I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2000
Virginia
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
(nicedream) said:

I thought I may take the plunge and change the avatar
I have had for 4 years, but it won't let me either. I can change to something from the SDN list, but i doesn't have anywhere I can add a custom one or something from the internet.

BOO HOO, Amy B has been here for a looooong time and she wasn't a chosen one to be given the avatar changing power. Such a sad thing

The Musketeer

Guardian of Justice
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2004
Cleveland (ON, Can)
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
DrMom said:
If you don't have those options, then there may be some membership time period requirement.

I think the 'web-administrator' has disabled 'custom avatar' function because I've been here for a while and I can't access this function either.

lealf-ye

I am a super doctor.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 11, 2003
SDN
Status (Visible)
lealf-ye said:
How did you change it?

Not sure why I got disapproval because of the above statement. :confused: :confused: :confused:
My reputation is going down... :eek: :eek: :eek:

The reputation thing seems to hinder people to tell their true feelings. From now on, I will not care about it any more. :cool: :cool:

(nicedream)

Fitter Happier
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2004
The Sea
Status (Visible)
lealf-ye said:
Not sure why I got disapproval because of the above statement. :confused: :confused: :confused:
My reputation is going down... :eek: :eek: :eek:

The reputation thing seems to hinder people to tell their true feelings. From now on, I will not care about it any more. :cool: :cool:

Don't worry lealf - people are giving mad negative rep on this thread for some reason, I've gotten one on every post :mad: . I gave you some love.

Amy B

I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2000
Virginia
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
(nicedream) said:
Amy, how do you get those little guys in your sig?

Well I was going to tell you how, but then I noticed my little guys are gone and only the web link remains. Why did that change??? Can't we have animations in our sig any more?

Amy B

I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2000
Virginia
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
DrMom said:
some bugs are being worked out...pretty normal for a major forum update. give Lee some time and it should get taken care of and/or explained

That's good. I thought maybe we weren't supposed to have animations in our sigs anymore. I shall sit back and wait till that bug gets worked out. :cool:

The Musketeer

Guardian of Justice
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2004
Cleveland (ON, Can)
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
DrMom said:
in your user CP there is an "edit avatar" button at the left. when you click on that, there is explanation of how to load a custom avatar from the internet or from a file on your computer. (done the same was as on the previous forums setup)

Yes, Lee the web-admin has enabled this function now...and a upgrade - now the max pixel is 75x75!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.