Forum Reputation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

(nicedream)

Fitter Happier
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How does this reputation thing work? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Also, how do we upload new avatars with this new format? :confused: :confused:

click on user cp to see which posts you have made that have been approved, and click on the justice scale icon and then "i approve" on the right corner of my post to try approving other people's post.
-Olanzapine, DO!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know how to upload an avatar now?

in your user CP there is an "edit avatar" button at the left. when you click on that, there is explanation of how to load a custom avatar from the internet or from a file on your computer. (done the same was as on the previous forums setup)

If you don't have those options, then there may be some membership time period requirement.

I don't want to alarm anybody, but I suspect that Dr. Mom is only pretending to be a DO to get more good reputation credits.

What's strange is I had a custom avatar before - in fact I have one now. I just want to change it, but now it won't let me. Did they change the requirement?

(nicedream) said:
What's strange is I had a custom avatar before - in fact I have one now. I just want to change it, but now it won't let me. Did they change the requirement?

Hmm. It shows up on my options, so I'm not sure what's going on. I'll see what I can find out.

I don't understand this "reputation". I clicked on my balance icon, and it says that I have 10 reputation points. It also said my "reputation on this post is Even". What does this mean?

why do u have 2 green blocks near your post#?

DoHzA said:
why do u have 2 green blocks near your post#?
ahem...*coughshecheatedcough*... excuse me.

Members don't see this ad :)
DrMom said:
Cheated???? :mad: there are actually a few people around here who like me :D

How did you change it?

(nicedream) said:

I thought I may take the plunge and change the avatar
ShiftyEyes_anim.gif
I have had for 4 years, but it won't let me either. I can change to something from the SDN list, but i doesn't have anywhere I can add a custom one or something from the internet.

BOO HOO, Amy B has been here for a looooong time and she wasn't a chosen one to be given the avatar changing power. Such a sad thing
sad2.gif

Amy, how do you get those little guys in your sig?

(nicedream) said:
How does this reputation thing work? :confused:

(nicedream) I'm giving you some reputation points because of your obvious love for Radiohead :thumbup:

DrMom said:
If you don't have those options, then there may be some membership time period requirement.

I think the 'web-administrator' has disabled 'custom avatar' function because I've been here for a while and I can't access this function either.

BklynWill said:
(nicedream) I'm giving you some reputation points because of your obvious love for Radiohead :thumbup:

Sweeeeet, right back at you! Nice sig.

lealf-ye said:
How did you change it?

Not sure why I got disapproval because of the above statement. :confused: :confused: :confused:
My reputation is going down... :eek: :eek: :eek:

The reputation thing seems to hinder people to tell their true feelings. From now on, I will not care about it any more. :cool: :cool:

lealf-ye said:
Not sure why I got disapproval because of the above statement. :confused: :confused: :confused:
My reputation is going down... :eek: :eek: :eek:

The reputation thing seems to hinder people to tell their true feelings. From now on, I will not care about it any more. :cool: :cool:

Don't worry lealf - people are giving mad negative rep on this thread for some reason, I've gotten one on every post :mad: . I gave you some love.

(nicedream) said:
Amy, how do you get those little guys in your sig?

Well I was going to tell you how, but then I noticed my little guys are gone and only the web link remains. Why did that change??? Can't we have animations in our sig any more?

some bugs are being worked out...pretty normal for a major forum update. give Lee some time and it should get taken care of and/or explained

Yeah the rep works about as good as trying to put beer in a bucket that has a hole in it.

DrMom said:
some bugs are being worked out...pretty normal for a major forum update. give Lee some time and it should get taken care of and/or explained

That's good. I thought maybe we weren't supposed to have animations in our sigs anymore. I shall sit back and wait till that bug gets worked out. :cool:

DrMom said:
in your user CP there is an "edit avatar" button at the left. when you click on that, there is explanation of how to load a custom avatar from the internet or from a file on your computer. (done the same was as on the previous forums setup)

Yes, Lee the web-admin has enabled this function now...and a upgrade - now the max pixel is 75x75!