FPRS student rotations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beastmaster

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know any good programs (or willing private practice surgeons?) for an MS4 to do FPRS for a month (pref east coast). By the time I'm hoping to do it, septemberish, I will have done 2 ENT sub-i's and 3 weeks of general plastics.

It's kind of hard to google this, so I hope some of you senior members can help me out.

Also I'm open to opinions about how much I'd be able to get out of a FPRS rotation at the MS4 level. But I feel better this than something ENT-unrelated since I already have a pretty diverse schedule for 2nd half of 4th year. I'm looking to learn as much as possible, show my best, perhaps get a good letter. PM me if necessary.