Franciscan in Washington State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Iwannnabeapod

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about this program? I heard it's a decent program. Don't know anything else about it though.

Members don't see this ad.

It is a great program. Good mix of forefoot, rear foot, reconstruction, and trauma. Dr. Hutchinson is an amazing teacher and director. Graduates come out of the program well prepared for practice and comfortable with anything that comes into their office. I graduated from the program. PM me if you want more info.

It is a great program. Good mix of forefoot, rear foot, reconstruction, and trauma. Dr. Hutchinson is an amazing teacher and director. Graduates come out of the program well prepared for practice and comfortable with anything that comes into their office. I graduated from the program. PM me if you want more info.

Dr. Hutchinson is excellent and a well known lecturer. Most importantly, the comment that "graduates come out of the program well prepared for practice and comfortable with anything that comes into the office" in my opinion says it all. After all, isn't that the ultimate goal?