Frank Netter's Ciba Collection (Free for pick up)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Angler

Full Member
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IMG_5567.jpg
7 volumes, 9 books from mid 1970's. Doesn't include Musculoskeletal System, which came out after I purchased this set. Almost new condition, but my name is handwritten on each book. Includes matching slipcase.

I do NOT want to ship this. Please do not ask or offer to pay shipping. I'm offering this free to someone who wants to pick it up at my home in the peninsula of the SF Bay Area. Hopefully, to someone who could make use of this set and not just turn around and sell it on ebay.