Franklin Pierce AZ- Admission Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

melinda.rudnick

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted to Franklin Piece a couple weeks ago and I was wondering if anyone else has been accepted and was planning on attending their Admission Preview Day on Jan 10th to look at the campus and meet the faculty ? 🙂
 
I was accepted to Franklin Piece a couple weeks ago and I was wondering if anyone else has been accepted and was planning on attending their Admission Preview Day on Jan 10th to look at the campus and meet the faculty ? 🙂
Hey Melinda! Congrats on your acceptance! I was also accepted and am planning to attend their admissions day Friday ☺️