Franklin Pierce (AZ Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lkt92

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Has anyone been accepted or heard back from Franklin Pierce University in AZ?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! Has anyone been accepted or heard back from Franklin Pierce University in AZ?
I got my acceptance email on December 12th. I don't know a ton about the program though... Have you visited the campus?

I got an acceptance too but I don't think I'm going to put my deposit in, I can give you guys the info I've gathered when I get to a laptop

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my acceptance email on December 12th. I don't know a ton about the program though... Have you visited the campus?
I received acceptance on the 12th also. I haven't visited the campus and don't know much about the program either. Any information anyone has is greatly appreciated!

I also got accepted but scheduled a tour so I can actually see the campus before making any decisions

This gives you a tour of the campus but not so great video quality.

Do your research and look up old threads. Looking at their stats, it looks like they have a pretty solid program.

Last edited:
I posted this in another thread too. I visited the campus in June along with AT Still. The facilities were very average. I was only able to see the labs and classrooms because the cadaver lab is off site. I talked with a few students and they didn't have very good things to say about the program. I did not end up applying to Franklin Pierce because of my experience. Hope this helps your decision.