Franklin Pierce AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DesertPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
There have been a couple of threads about the Goodyear campus for FPU in the past, but I just wanted to see what current or former students of this program are on the forum nowadays. Anyone?

What is the program like for you? Is the lack of full-blown facilities an issue for you? How many faculty are there and how do you like them?

I have a site visit/tour set up next week with one of the faculty and at that point I'll have a better idea of what the program is like... I was just hoping to solicit a few opinions other than the ones I have read in some of the previous threads.

Thanks all!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey @knj27 how did your tour go? What was your overall feeling of Franklin Pierce?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey @knj27 how did your tour go? What was your overall feeling of Franklin Pierce?

It was good, everyone there was very nice and they seem like they have it together pretty well for such a young program. I definitely felt like not having an anatomy lab on campus was a big negative for the program, but other than that the facilities were reasonably modern. It's hard to say exactly as far as their academic reputation as they have only had a class or two graduate, but I'm sure going there would be fine as far as learning what you need to know and becoming licensed.

Are you a current student?

Nope, prospective so I was just wondering!

Nope, prospective so I was just wondering!

:thumbup: You should change your status to Pre-Physical Therapy, rather than Rehab Sci Student.

And if you want to learn more about the program and are in the PHX area, they are more than happy to schedule a time for you to tour the building and sit down and chat with one of the faculty.

Reactions: 1 user
I am a current student at FPU AZ. In case you're wondering about our programs statistics regarding the boards, the AZ campus has had a 100% eventual pass rate since the campus started (which means you pass within your first 3 tries), which is much better than the 92% national average for an accredited program.

I too was worried about the off campus anatomy lab when I started, but you only have to drive to Glendale once a week during the first term only, so it's not bad at all (maybe a 20 minute drive in you live in Goodyear).

Reactions: 1 users