Franklin Pierce - Goodyear AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amb25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know much about the Franklin Pierce program in Goodyear, AZ? I realize it is fairly new & is accredited, but can't find licensure pass rates :( Since I am not from the Arizona area, any information on the program would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

90 - 95k for the program.... You use the cadaver lab at Glendale community college. There is a building that you meet in everyday that you can google map and see. it's a satellite campus, 3 full years in length... Decent faculty. That's all I know.

Last edited:
90 - 95k a year. You use the cadaver lab at Glendale community college. There is a building that you meet in everyday that you can google map and see. it's a satellite campus, 3 full years in length... Decent faculty. That's all I know.

90-95K a year? A little high :p

Members don't see this ad :)
If I'm not mistaken, Midwestern, AT Still and Franklin Pierce are all above $90,000. NAU is the exception in Arizona with very low tuition cost. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

90-95K a year? A little high :p

FPU-AZ = 9066 / term, 10 terms... however, it looks like you'd start in Aug and graduate in Mayish so maybe just shorter than 3 years? I think AT still is 87000 and Midwestern, I can't remember exactly when I was looking into them was about 93? NAU is def the steal of a deal if you are a resident, even if you are a non res, tuition works out to be around 48k with transition into az residency.

right, but you said 90-95k per year....you meant for the program. nvm, i was just being a smart ass haha

The way things are going, it probably won't be too long before we do see $90,000 a year tuition.