Franklin Pierce - Goodyear AZ

Started by amb25
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amb25

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know much about the Franklin Pierce program in Goodyear, AZ? I realize it is fairly new & is accredited, but can't find licensure pass rates 🙁 Since I am not from the Arizona area, any information on the program would be greatly appreciated!
 
90 - 95k for the program.... You use the cadaver lab at Glendale community college. There is a building that you meet in everyday that you can google map and see. it's a satellite campus, 3 full years in length... Decent faculty. That's all I know.
 
Last edited:
90 - 95k a year. You use the cadaver lab at Glendale community college. There is a building that you meet in everyday that you can google map and see. it's a satellite campus, 3 full years in length... Decent faculty. That's all I know.

90-95K a year? A little high 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I'm not mistaken, Midwestern, AT Still and Franklin Pierce are all above $90,000. NAU is the exception in Arizona with very low tuition cost. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
 
90-95K a year? A little high 😛

FPU-AZ = 9066 / term, 10 terms... however, it looks like you'd start in Aug and graduate in Mayish so maybe just shorter than 3 years? I think AT still is 87000 and Midwestern, I can't remember exactly when I was looking into them was about 93? NAU is def the steal of a deal if you are a resident, even if you are a non res, tuition works out to be around 48k with transition into az residency.
 
right, but you said 90-95k per year....you meant for the program. nvm, i was just being a smart ass haha
 
The way things are going, it probably won't be too long before we do see $90,000 a year tuition.