Franklin Pierce NH DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jersey111

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I recently got accepted at FPU's Manchester campus. I was wondering if there was any information about the program, life in Manchester and anything else. I am curious to learn more about this program before I place my deposit. thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Do u mind sharing your stats ? Congratulations
Hi everyone,
I recently got accepted at FPU's Manchester campus. I was wondering if there was any information about the program, life in Manchester and anything else. I am curious to learn more about this program before I place my deposit. thanks :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,
Hi! I recently got accepted here as well. Did you end up attending and if so, can I message you?

Hi everyone,
I have also been accepted and sent in my deposit. I would also love to hear more about the program or Manchester.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I recently got accepted here as well. Did you end up attending and if so, can I message you?
Congrats on your acceptance! Are you planning to attend? Have you been able to join a facebook group or connect with others in this years class? Feel free to message me. I just accepted and sent in my deposit. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats on your acceptance! Are you planning to attend? Have you been able to join a facebook group or connect with others in this years class? Feel free to message me. I just accepted and sent in my deposit. :)
Congratulations to you as well! I am still waiting to hear back from a couple other schools that are public so a litter cheaper then FP but I did send in my deposit just in case. I'll know for sure for sure come March.

Hi everyone! I know this is an old thread but if any chance one of you guys are attending the Franklin Pierce DPT program, can you give me insight about the program? any information is greatly appreciated.