Franklin Pierce (Nh)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dptstudent17

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was recently accepted to Franklin Pierce in NH... I have never visited their facilities or campus and was wondering if anyone had any information about their overall program, campus, living situation around campus, or anything else of that nature? Thanks!

Who else has been accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

I was recently accepted to Franklin Pierce in NH... I have never visited their facilities or campus and was wondering if anyone had any information about their overall program, campus, living situation around campus, or anything else of that nature? Thanks!

I thought they weren't sending out acceptances until February! That's exciting! Do they hold interviews? What are your stats off you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Has anyone else heard back from them? I didn't think they were accepting anyone yet. Congrats! Did you have to interview?

Members don't see this ad :)

Got an acceptance email Monday morning. Would also love some more info if anyone has some!

I did not have to interview. I am visiting next week and will hopefully have more information about their curriculum and program

Hello! I am currently in the program. If you guys have any questions feel free to message me :D

Hello! I am currently in the program. If you guys have any questions feel free to message me :D

Hey! If we haven't heard anything from them yet is this a bad sign? I'm nervous!

I was accepted last week, but was just recently accepted to my top choice so I will be giving up my spot. Best of luck to you all!

Hey! If we haven't heard anything from them yet is this a bad sign? I'm nervous!

I'm not sure, I've heard that they changed the timeline for their acceptances this year. Last year they did acceptances in 2 waves.

Is anyone still waiting to hear back??? I haven't heard anything yet.

Is anyone still waiting to hear back??? I haven't heard anything yet.

Yeah I have emailed them twice now at different times and just get a form email back saying that no final decision has been made and my application is still under review. I know they started accepting back in December but assuming the class isn't filled yet.

Yeah I have emailed them twice now at different times and just get a form email back saying that no final decision has been made and my application is still under review. I know they started accepting back in December but assuming the class isn't filled yet.

I have been getting the same response. It's definitely nerve wracking! We just have to stay positive I guess!