Franklin Pierce University AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abynormal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else here apply to Goodyear?

Members don't see this ad.

I did not apply to the Goodyear campus, however did apply to the Manchester campus. From what I understand decisions are sent out sometime in the middle of February. Looking forward to hearing back from FPU!

Looks like last year they heard back the first week of Feb...

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you heard from FPU AZ? I am still waiting.

Have you heard from FPU AZ? I am still waiting.

Hello! When did you apply to FPU? I applied really late into the admission cycle - literally a week or so before the Jan 15th deadline to both the NH and AZ campuses; however, I heard back with admission offers from both schools in late January/early February. I'm still waiting to hear back from the other schools I applied to, but I turned in my acceptance agreement and deposit to the AZ campus for now.

Hello! When did you apply to FPU? I applied really late into the admission cycle - literally a week or so before the Jan 15th deadline to both the NH and AZ campuses; however, I heard back with admission offers from both schools in late January/early February. I'm still waiting to hear back from the other schools I applied to, but I turned in my acceptance agreement and deposit to the AZ campus for now.
I applied the same time as you, only to AZ. Hoping to hear good news in a second round after deposits are decided on.

Is anyone still waiting to hear back? I am starting to worry that it may be too late to get accepted.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile