You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Franklin Pierce University (NH)
Started by led3
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Was the deposit deadline for you 3/17 as well?I just received my first acceptance from Franklin Pierce NH so I am definitely thinking about attending. I will most likely send my deposit tomorrow.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They are giving me until 3/19
So you ended up getting in somewhere?!? Well I guess that freakin' treatise I wrote you about what to do to improve your app wasn't needed. 🙂 Hopefully it will help someone else!
So you ended up getting in somewhere?!? Well I guess that freakin' treatise I wrote you about what to do to improve your app wasn't needed. 🙂 Hopefully it will help someone else!
Yes! I did end up getting into a school luckily. Haha thanks for all of your insight. I think I'm speaking for a lot of SDNers when I say we're lucky to have someone like you browsing the forum to encourage and cheer us on! 🙂 Signs of a great upcoming PT!
So you ended up getting in somewhere?!? Well I guess that freakin' treatise I wrote you about what to do to improve your app wasn't needed. 🙂 Hopefully it will help someone else!
is there somewhere i can read this to improve my app?! im worried i might have to reapply....for a 3rd cycle =[
is there somewhere i can read this to improve my app?! im worried i might have to reapply....for a 3rd cycle =[
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/gpas-gres-xtras-acceptances.427018/page-68#post-16198355
The information there adressed to @ken chow may or may not be totally relevant to your specific circumstances. Search through that humongous sticky thread as well as the many other threads here on the PT forums. There is a tremendous amount you can read on here about how to get into PT school and how to improve applications. You could consider starting a "What are my chances" type thread in the pre-PT forum with any specific questions you may be having a hard time finding an answer to, and members can provide you with advice on your specific stats/circumstance. The formula of getting into PT school is pretty much always the same though, but some areas of your app could need more help than others. Perhaps wait until you are sure you won't be getting in this cycle. Hoping for the best for you. 🙂
Who will be attending this fall?!
I'm 87% sure I will be! Got my acceptance letter and will be making my final decision by next week!!
I recently received an acceptance letter and I am from California as well! I have similar questions to ken chow. I've looked at the website but there doesn't seem to be a ton of info about the Manchester campus
Franklin Pierce's DPT website definitely leaves a lot to be desired.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got accepted off the wait list! i'm from cali! anyone have housing inputs or if there is a fb group???
Hey could you post ur stats?I just got accepted off the wait list! i'm from cali! anyone have housing inputs or if there is a fb group???
Thanks