You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Franklin Pierce
Started by RhinoDPT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats man! I got into the AZ campus today so you should be hearing soon!I got my acceptance to the NH campus yesterday, hoping for an acceptance from the AZ campus!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an email as well. The official letter will probably come later in the mail. That is what happened for my past acceptances.I was accepted to both last night. Did you guys get an official acceptance letter? I was directly emailed an acceptance agreement.
I've been accepted to both and put down my deposit for Goodyear. There are two schools that I'm waiting to hear from that could change my mind, but even so, they are drastically more expensive. I will most likely be attending Franklin Pierce in Goodyear! Is anyone else attending?
I've been accepted to both and put down my deposit for Goodyear. There are two schools that I'm waiting to hear from that could change my mind, but even so, they are drastically more expensive. I will most likely be attending Franklin Pierce in Goodyear! Is anyone else attending?
I was accepted to both the NH and AZ campuses in late January/early February. I am still waiting to hear back from some of the other schools I applied to; however, I turned in my deposit and acceptance agreement form for the AZ campus. Have you figured out housing yet? I'm originally from the Bay Area, so I'm very new to the AZ area. Any help and information would be greatly appreciated.
I was accepted to both the NH and AZ campuses in late January/early February. I am still waiting to hear back from some of the other schools I applied to; however, I turned in my deposit and acceptance agreement form for the AZ campus. Have you figured out housing yet? I'm originally from the Bay Area, so I'm very new to the AZ area. Any help and information would be greatly appreciated.
That's great! I haven't figured out housing yet, but I'm from the Phoenix area and I have a friend who attends FPU. She says that there are a few apartment complexes near campus that most students live in, so I will most likely end up living in one of those apartments!
I submitted my deposit to the school. I'm waiting to hear back from a few other schools but as of now I am planning on attending FPU in AZ 🙂 I'm from the midwest so it will be quite the adventure. Anyone heard any details about the school, area, curriculum, or faculty? I read a review via Google about the program in NH that said the faculty are terrible there. So I was a little concerned. I've got a lot to do in terms of figuring out moving situations and getting thing squared away, but I'm excited. If there are any current students out there that could offer their experiences on this thread, that would be awesome!
I declined acceptance, so I hope that favors you! Good luck.Has anyone heard anything? From this forum, it seems that the deadline has past for those accepted to put deposits down. Hoping to hear good news in a second round of acceptances.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same :/Wait listed..... Anyone else?
It is strange to get the waitlist status just before the hard deadline of March 15. Not sure what to think of it. Any other program hopefuls? Rejected by all except wait listed on 2.Same :/
Hard deadline is 1/15/2016. Soft deadline is 3/15/2016. This means that they choose applicants from those who turn their applications in before 1/15/2016. And if there's still space in the class, they start going through the list of people who turned their applications in before 3/15/2016. @abynormal
I too am wait listed for the program in NH as of March 14. I am also curious as to how they do there wait list as well. It is no fun not knowing where you stand on the wait list !
Check your spam folder. That's where three of my school acceptance/rejection letters were found lolI submitted on PTCAS 3/4 to the NH campus. I haven't heard anything yet, besides from the automated "we received your application email".
I submitted on PTCAS 3/4 to the NH campus. I haven't heard anything yet, besides from the automated "we received your application email".
I also applied late and hadn't heard anything. I called them and asked for an update on my application, and they were very helpful. I recommend giving them a call if you don't want to wait for an email.
I personally am not attending the DPT program at Franklin Pierce on either of the campuses, but my friend and his classmates are currently first years at the Arizona campus and they sent me this video regarding a "campus" tour. The reason why I put campus in quotation marks is because it's not really a campus, but instead, just a floor in a building. Check it out for yourself.
I personally am not attending the DPT program at Franklin Pierce on either of the campuses, but my friend and his classmates are currently first years at the Arizona campus and they sent me this video regarding a "campus" tour. The reason why I put campus in quotation marks is because it's not really a campus, but instead, just a floor in a building. Check it out for yourself.
Thank you for posting. It looks like someone has a drone. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I got waitlisted at the NH campus, not really sure about the campus.
Hey does anyone know what the chances are of being off the waitlist for FPU-NH? Or if anyone has been accepted off the waitlist? Also, is there anyone who is going to decline the admissions offer? Thanks
Does anyone know if Franklin Pierce has rolling admissions?
You can usually find that information on PTCAS under the school profile.Does anyone know if Franklin Pierce has rolling admissions?