Franklin Pierece Info?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTdreamer

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone has any info on either of the FP campuses it would be much appreciated. There really isn't much on their website.
 
I think they only take undergrads from their university. I believe it is part of a BA/BS to DPT program that takes 6 years. Your senior year of undergrad is your first year of PT school.


________________________
Licensed Physical Therapist
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think they only take undergrads from their university. I believe it is part of a BA/BS to DPT program that takes 6 years. Your senior year of undergrad is your first year of PT school.


________________________
Licensed Physical Therapist

That is incorrect. I did not attend this University for undergrad and I will be starting PT school at FPU Arizona this upcoming month. In fact I believe that roughly 80% of their students are from out of state.
 
I went to FPU-Goodyear campus in AZ. I was part of the 2nd class that graduated there. They have made some changes since I graduated in Feb '13, but they now have a newer facility with all the necessary amenities to get a quality education. The area of Goodyear, AZ is very nice (although very hot during the summers 🙂 ), and my wife and I enjoyed our time there. Let me know if you want more information about any specifics.